Ads

Saturday 20 August 2011

Jamrag culvert and drain

After looking it seems no one else has been down this culvert and connecting drains so by the power vested in me i now pronounce you Jamrag culvert and drain!

I needed to go to Morrisons for a baccy so decided to pop down the culvert that runs next to it, after an eight foot climb down embankment ( I took rope ) I was face to face with the first drain which I decided not to head down as I was clearly visible from the car park



It's only a small culvert and has a distinct lack of features.





Almost at the end of the culvert there was a drain, it was large enough for me to crawl down so before I had thought about it I was about 5 foot inside.



This is where the smell of crap hit me and the jamrag was hanging taunting me with it's filth



At the end there was a sluice gate that I'm glad was closed


I though I had a way out but the cover wouldn't budge


I ended up heading back up the river to the rope, I decided to leave the first drain until I forget the smell of the other drain.

No comments:

Post a Comment